Benefit Operations Administrative Assistant
Industry Leader in Benefit Solutions is Seeking a Benefit Operations Administrative Assistant!
Compensation: $30k - $40k, based on experience.
The Boon Group, Inc., an AssuredPartners subsidiary, is in need of a Benefit Operations Administrative Assistant.
Benefit Operations Administrative Assistant Role:
The Benefit Operations Administrative Assistant is responsible for facilitating routine administrative duties for the Benefits Operations department. Work involves disseminating information, maintaining filing systems, both soft and hard copy, and report delivery. Work is performed under direct supervision with limited latitude for the use of independent judgement.
Benefit Operations Administrative Assistant Education & Experience:
- High school diploma, or GED
- One year prior office experience desired. Experience can be substituted for relevant course work.
Physical Demands: Ability to sit for extended periods; Repetitive motions; Little physical effort
The Right Person for the job has:
- Experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be detail-oriented and to multi-task
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure at times
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Team oriented and willing to contribute to the overall workflow of the department
Benefit Operations Administrative Assistant Day-to-Day:
- Files and scans enrollment/waiver forms and court orders
- Processes returned mail and then notates insureds and client accounts
- Prepares various reports for assigned clients
- Generates member correspondence related to missing data
- Assist in the assembly of insurance fulfillment packages
- Ensures the accurate and timely completion of enrollments, status changes, and terminations of plan participants are made in both company, client and vendor systems
- Researches enrollment and eligibility issues for resolution
- Maintains internal tracking logs and deliverable schedules
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Boon Group offers Excellent Benefits, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k and match, generous PTO/vacation time, holiday pay and
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- We Care: We're all about culture and creating a positive environment that cares
- Job Type: Full-time
- Compensation: $30,000 USD
- Pay Frequency: Annually
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance