Industry Leader in Benefit Solutions is seeking an Enrollment Specialist!
Compensation: $30K- $45K, based on experience.
The Boon Group, Inc., an AssuredPartners subsidiary, is in need of an Enrollment Specialist.
Enrollment Specialist Role:
The Enrollment Specialist is responsible for performing administrative and complex clerical work. Work involves internal and external contacts and access to confidential information. Judgment and initiative are exercised frequently in answering verbal and written communications. They work with limited supervision and exercises discretion and independent judgment.
Enrollment Specialist Education & Experience:
- High school education or equivalent. Experience and education may be substituted for one another. Experience in Microsoft Office programs.
- The Boon Group enrollment/eligibility knowledge preferred but not required.
- Skill in critical thinking, problem analysis, and process documentation.
Physical Demands: Ability to sit for extended periods; Repetitive motions; Little physical effort required
The Right Person for the job has:
- Knowledge of employee benefit plans and plan administration
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Reconciliation or basic accounting skills needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multi-tasked projects and stay organized
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to self-check work
- Knowledge of Davis-Bacon Act or Service Contract Act (Preferred)
- Benefits Enrollment/Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
Enrollment Specialist Day-to-Day:
- Maintains a professional demeanor with clients, vendors and co-workers
- Researches issues and provides enrollment services to clients and their employees
- Coordinates the open enrollment data entry and ensures all enrollments are completed in a timely manner
- Processes member enrollment and change forms, including data entry into system, verifying proper completion of enrollment and change documentation.
- Requests and verifies information as needed to expedite enrollment. Audits daily online enrollment activity and periodic electronic enrollment activity.
- Performs complex and technical aspects of enrollment and maintenance of benefit programs. Processes periodic EDI/flat enrollment/change files from brokers and employees, ensuring transactions are valid and complete. Researches and processes monthly reports to verify active employment terminations, or other status changes.
- Ensures the accurate and timely completion of enrollments, status changes, and terminations of plan participants are made in proprietary and vendor systems
- Assist in managing the enrollment email inbox
- Organize, performs routine audits, and maintains enrollment information to ensure that it is accurate and complete
- Maintains relationships with key stakeholders in order to investigate discrepancies and provide problem resolution
- Maintains documentation on processes and procedures
- May train and/or coordinate the workflow of others
- Proactively escalates potential client and member issues to management to maintain positive client relationships
- Works independently, under pressure and meets constant deadlines
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Follow the company policies and procedures required to comply with applicable data privacy and confidentiality requirements, including but not limited to SOC controls, and HIPAA Privacy and Security regulations.
The Boon Group offers Excellent Benefits, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k and match, generous PTO/vacation time, holiday pay and more.
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- We Care: We're all about culture and creating a positive environment that cares
- Job Type: Full-time
- Compensation: $30,000 USD
- Pay Frequency: Annually
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance