Industry Leader in Benefit Solutions is Seeking a Billing Representative!
Compensation: $40K - $50K, based on experience.
The Boon Group, Inc., an AssuredPartners subsidiary, is in need of a Billing Representative.
Billing Representative Role:
The Billing Representative supports our clients in all aspects of the day-to-day servicing of their employee benefits and plan administration. They are responsible for resolving client issues, comprehensive billing, premium and hours reconciliation by group/by member, discrepancy tracking and administrative processing of premiums. They work with limited supervision and exercise discretion and independent judgment.
Billing Representative Education & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred. Experience and education may be substituted for one another
Physical Demands: Ability to sit for extended periods; Repetitive motions; Little physical effort required
The Right Person for the job has:
- Knowledge of employee benefit plans and plan administration
- Expert knowledge of Excel including filtering, vlookup, and other formulas
- Reconciliation or basic accounting skills needed
- Understands debits and credits as it applies to reconciliation of client data
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to problem solve complicated issues
- Ability to handle and prioritize multi-tasked projects and stay organized
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to self-check work
- Ability to prioritize work for multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Knowledge of Davis-Bacon Act or Service Contract Act preferred
Billing Representative Day-to-Day:
- Researches issues and provides customer service to clients and their employees by providing problem resolution
- Regularly runs audits and provides accurate and timely reports
- Prepares and reconciles monthly hours received and loads applicable hours within the eligibility system
- Allocates client contributions and member benefit deductions to client specific business rules including hour bank administration
- Completes monthly audit of each group’s hours/premium and enrollments and maintains member level discrepancy reporting
- Maintains documentation on processes and procedures
- May train and/or coordinate the workflow of others
- Proactively escalates potential client and member issues to management to maintain positive client relationships
- Works independently, under pressure and meets constant deadlines
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Follow the company policies and procedures required to comply with applicable data privacy and confidentiality requirements, including but not limited to SOC controls, and HIPAA Privacy and Security regulations.
The Boon Group offers Excellent Benefits, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k and match, generous PTO/vacation time, holiday pay and
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- We Care: We're all about culture and creating a positive environment that cares
- Job Type: Full-time
- Compensation: $40,000 USD
- Pay Frequency: Annually
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance