Industry Leader in Benefit Solutions is Seeking a Proposals Admin!
Compensation: $38,000-$45,000 annual.
The Boon Group, Inc., an AssuredPartners subsidiary, is in need of a Proposals Admin.
The Proposals Admin Role:
The Proposals Admin supports sales opportunities by performing administrative duties related to the post sales process and the transition from proposals to implementation. Serve as key execution point as liaison between proposals and legal, on behalf of the field sales team/account management and the client, and hand off to the Implementation department. This is an entry-level position into the Sales or Proposals job family.
Proposals Admin Required Education & Experience:
- High School Degree or GED required; some college preferred
- 2+ years' experience providing administrative support
- Experience interacting directly with executives, via phone and/or in person
- Salesforce experience/knowledge a plus
- Health insurance or employee benefits experience preferred
- Requires a General Lines – Life, Accident, Health & HMO license or the ability to obtain the license within 6 months of employment and required to complete continuing education every two years to maintain license
Note: You must be able to pass an extensive background check by the State in order to obtain your license
- Ability to sit for extended periods
- Repetitive motions
- Little physical effort
The Right Person for the job has:
- Basic understanding of our products and how they function
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Salesforce preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written); ability to prepare professional business correspondence, emails, and reports and have the presence to articulate Company products and solutions
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to calculate figures (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, etc.)
- Solid time management, organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines; must be detail-oriented
- Must be willing to work outside normal business hours when needed
- Effective team player
The Proposals Admin Day-to-Day:
- Responsible for tracking and processing all Closed-Won groups.
- Develop a working knowledge of all product offerings, ROE’s, proposal processes, and carrier relationships.
- From time of notification of a (pre) Closed-Won group, use checklists to QC proposals. Make sure all documents are attached and reviewed for accuracy. Verify QR data sold matches the Opportunity.
- Develops and maintains a sales training guide which will include: documentation on the Salesforce Account, Opportunity, and Quote Request (QR) Page; Processes for Close and post-sale procedures.
- Becomes an expert on the Client Admin Summary and assists sales reps/clients to completely fill it out.
- Create and update a report/list of soft close groups to develop “soft close” pipeline and email to Proposals and Implementation Directors weekly.
- Work with Sales to close out all open and non-relevant QR’s and opportunities.
- Maintain product offering grids/documents, checklists, and process documents.
- Maintains hard copy and electronic filing systems and recordkeeping systems. Handles information of a confidential and sensitive nature
- Develop and maintain a broker training guide.
- Performs other administrative support such as general filing, expense reports, and scheduling
- May assist with booking travel, coordinating meetings and/or logistics.
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings. May create presentations, develop handouts, and other meeting and event materials.
- Escalates issues/concerns to proposal manager or implementation (other experienced team members)
- Follow the company policies and procedures required to comply with applicable data privacy and confidentiality requirements, including but not limited to SOC controls, and HIPAA Privacy and Security regulations.
- Completes special projects and other duties, as assigned
The Boon Group offers Excellent Benefits, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k and match, generous PTO/vacation time, holiday pay and
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- We Care: We're all about culture and creating a positive environment that cares
- Job Type: Full-time
- Compensation: $38,000 USD
- Pay Frequency: Annually
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance