Industry Leader in Benefit Solutions is Seeking an Implementation Admin!
Salary: $32,000 annual.
The Boon Group offers Excellent Benefits, including:
- COMPETITIVE PAY.
- FULL BENEFITS: medical, dental, vision, 401k and match, generous PTO/vacation time, holiday pay and more
- WE CARE: We're all about culture and creating a positive environment that cares
The Boon Group, Inc., an AssuredPartners subsidiary, is in need of an Implementation Admin.
The Implementation Admin Role:
The Implementation Admin is responsible for managing implementation processes as it pertains to established vendor/client set ups, reporting on carriers to both internal and external stakeholders, tracking group setup for SLA requirements, tracking new/renewal/term groups, internal documentary systems set up for new plan year implementations and dictation of client call meeting minutes. The Implementation Admin works closely with Implementation Managers, business partners, carriers, and vendors.
Required Education & Experience for The Implementation Admin:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates degree or 2 years of college preferred
- Previous experience in project management preferred
- Previous experience in benefits administration or employee benefits preferred
- Ability to sit for extended periods; Repetitive motions
The Implementation Admin Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and advanced experience in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of employee benefit products and benefit plan administration
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to explain and understand complex concepts
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
The Implementation Admin Day-to-Day:
- Creates set up of internal folder structure and tasking system for each new plan year implementation
- Upload initial Sales/Proposal documentation to respective repositories
- Participates in internal and external stakeholder conference calls to take meeting minutes
- Notifies vendors of new groups, renewing groups and/or changes to existing groups
- Assists Claims team regarding network, code, benefit documentation and questions/issues
- Tracking of group setup, new/renewal/term status of groups
- Performs other duties as assigned
About The Boon Group:
The Boon Group is a third-party administrator and benefit wholesaler providing employee benefits, insurance products, and services to hourly employees. Based in Austin, Texas for 25 years, we have evolved into a national enterprise, becoming the industry leader in providing affordable benefits solutions. Headquartered by the 360 Bridge, we offer exciting career opportunities in the increasingly dynamic field of employee benefits.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Compensation: $32,000 USD
- Pay Frequency: Annually
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance