Enterprise Sales Manager for Communications
ENTERPRISE SALES MANAGER (COMMUNICATIONS) - JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you love to help customers achieve success?
Are you an Eagle salesperson ready for your next Solution Selling opportunity…?
Are you interested in driving long term seven-figure opportunities that help the nation’s largest communication companies deploy their networks faster…?
…then ikeGPS is your new home.
The United States and Canada are in the middle of a communications boom. The drive for more bandwidth is fuelling amazing growth in the deployment of fiber and wireless networks. ikeGPS is changing the way communication companies like AT&T, Verizon and Crown Castle deploy fiber and wireless networks. IKE Analyze from ikeGPS is achieving rapid adoption because we simply help communication companies deploy networks faster and safer while lower deployment costs through better efficiency. ikeGPS is seeking an experienced enterprise sales professional to join our team and help us build on our success and respond to this amazing growth opportunity.
Enterprise Sales Manager Job Summary:
The Enterprise Sales Manager will be a key member of the Americas sales team for the Communications Business Unit focused on developing and executing Target Account Sales Plans in pursuit of growing our business with a select list of tier-one communication companies. The position will be supported by marketing and subject matter experts so that you can focus on presenting our capabilities, managing the sales process and making deals happen. The Enterprise Sales Manager will report to the SVP responsible for the Communications Business Unit.
*This is a remote-eligible position.
Enterprise Sales Manager Key Responsibilities:
Leverage outstanding written and verbal communication skills to align IKE Analyze with qualified opportunities and manage the Solution Selling® sales process. Time management, presence, presentation and follow-up skills are a key to being successful in this position. The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to be a leader in the sales process.
The Enterprise Sales Manager possesses some or all the following:
- REQUIRED: Experience working with engineering design teams responsible for fiber and wireless deployments
- REQUIRED: Track record selling into communication company clientele (AT&T, Verizon, Comcast, CenturyLink, etc.)
- REQUIRED: Availability to travel (25%-50% of time)
- Must have experience with selling to VP and C-Suite level clientele within the communications industry
- College degree or comparable work experience
- A strong drive to meet or exceed revenue goals
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills that work at all levels of an organization
- Natural ability to align solutions with customer problems and uncover motivations to buy
- Ability to develop, write and promote succinct buying visions
- History of communicating across multiple job functions
- Experience with mastering and managing a sales funnel and delivering accurate forecasts
- Experience researching and understanding what drives prospective buyers
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills applied toward leveraging IKE resources and eliminating sales barriers
- Experienced qualifier (Win Big & Lose Early)
- Desire to be a self-motivating customer advocate that helps transition feedback into solution enhancements that grow our customer base
- A proven track record of building customer relationships
- Comfort in the dynamic atmosphere of a technology-based, solution-oriented team with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Professional approach and strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present concepts and ideas to prospects
- Applicants for this position must be eligible to work in the United States.
At ikeGPS we practice the following core values:
- Simplicity; elegant designs and process that flow with good quality
- Team; working together on shared goals, finding a way, making it happen
- Integrity; responsibility, accountability & ownership caring and doing
- Customers; are our centre, enabling them to measure faster and safer
- Knowledge; cultivate, develop, learn, grow, is there a better way
- Ingenuity; clever and skilful designs of solutions, products & execution
Benefits of working at ikeGPS:
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401K
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of paid time off
- Adjustable sitting or standing desk workspace
- Office sits adjacent to park with disc golf, basketball, jogging path
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance