Enterprise Sales Manager for Communications
Leading Technology Company is Seeking an Enterprise Sales Manager for Communications.
ikeGPS is seeking an exceptional Enterprise Sales Manager for Communications.
Enterprise Sales Manager Role:
- The Enterprise Sales Manager will be a key member of the Americas sales team for the Communications Business Unit focused on developing and executing Target Account Sales Plans in pursuit of growing our business with a select list of tier-one communication companies.
- The position will be supported by marketing and subject matter experts so that you can focus on presenting our capabilities, managing the sales process and making deals happen.
- The Enterprise Sales Manager will report to the SVP responsible for the Communications Business Unit.
The Enterprise Sales Manager possesses some or all the following:
- REQUIRED: Experience working with engineering design teams responsible for fiber and wireless deployments
- REQUIRED: Track record selling into communication company clientele (AT&T, Verizon, Comcast, CenturyLink, etc.)
- REQUIRED: Availability to travel (25%-50% of time)
- Must have experience with selling to VP and C-Suite level clientele within the communications industry
- College degree or comparable work experience
- Natural ability to align solutions with customer problems and uncover motivations to buy
- Ability to develop, write and promote succinct buying visions
- History of communicating across multiple job functions
- Experience with mastering and managing a sales funnel and delivering accurate forecasts
- Experience researching and understanding what drives prospective buyers
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills applied toward leveraging IKE resources and eliminating sales barriers
- Applicants for this position must be eligible to work in the United States.
ikeGPS provides great benefits, including:
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401K
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of paid time off
- Adjustable sitting or standing desk workspace
- Office sits adjacent to park with disc golf, basketball, jogging path
The United States and Canada are in the middle of a communications boom. The drive for more bandwidth is fueling amazing growth in the deployment of fiber and wireless networks. ikeGPS is changing the way communication companies like AT&T, Verizon and Crown Castle deploy fiber and wireless networks. IKE Analyze from ikeGPS is achieving rapid adoption because we simply help communication companies deploy networks faster and safer while lower deployment costs through better efficiency.
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance