Business Development Representative (Education Sales)
Industry Leader in mobile technology is seeking a Business Development Representative – Full time or Part time!
Premier Wireless Business Technology Solutions offers excellent benefits, including:
- TOP INDUSTRY PAY FOR ENTRY-LEVEL - commissions are uncapped!
- FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS for moms, fathers, students or anything else life has you juggling
- GREAT CULTURE "people-first" supportive, family-like work environment passionate about making an impact in education
- FULL BENEFITS options including medical, dental, vision, PTO, sick-time and 401(k)
- Opportunity to be promoted to a Government Account Manager
- Phone discount plans with Sprint
Premier Wireless is needing a talented Business Development Representative to add to their team!
The Business Development Representative Role will:
- Create new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound calling and emails
- Understand the needs and requirements of our customers
- Build strong relationships with our clients
- Set qualified appointments for our Education and Government Account Managers for further development and closure
Business Development Representative Requirements:
- 1+ years proven inside sales experience
- Successful experience in a “hunter” sales position
- Experience in educational or government sales a plus
- Prior work experience in education or government a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Word and basic level Excel
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM
Business Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Willing to make 100+ calls per day
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Set qualified appointments for the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Achieve monthly goals
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Team with partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Compensation, Hours, and Location of Business Development Representative:
- Salary: Base + commission for first-year earnings of $60,000+ with full benefits!
- Office Location: In-office role at 12220 Murphy Rd, Stafford, TX 77477 (work from home is not an option)
- Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM CST (Full-time or part-time available)
About Premier Wireless:
Company website: https://www.pwbts.net
Established in 1993, Premier Wireless is dedicated to bringing innovation, safety and transformation to schools and law enforcement across America.
Our Core Values: Everything we do is people-first, valuing and caring about the "human" from our clients to our employees.
At the end of the day, we're looking for a nice, authentic, realistic and driven family member that would like to make a fulfilling direct impact to improve education for our students and to increase safety of schools as well as providing solutions to increase safety for police officers, while benefitting from extra money for a job well done.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Compensation: $55,000
- Pay Frequency: Annually
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance