Executive Administrative Assistant
Are you a self-motivated problem solver who enjoys taking action and helping others maximize their success?
Do you love variety and special projects with clear expectations?
Are you driven by doing quality work every time?
As a Superpowers Executive Assistant, you will be critical in helping your CEO drive organizational success by removing obstacles and helping them focus on high-impact activities. You will also provide support to others on the leadership team. While this is a behind-the-scenes position, the impact of a successful person in this role will be felt throughout the organization. We will provide you variety and clarity without micromanagement.
Responsibilities will vary by client assignment, but some of the things you can expect to see in your day to day are:
- Scheduling, calendaring, sending meeting Upgrade to see actual infobox management and organization.
- Helping prepare research briefs and time/location logistics for meetings and pitches.
- Preparing documents or spreadsheets as needed.
- Maintaining workflow and processes, including leading weekly planning meetings.
- Maintaining an updated list of contacts through the company CRM.
- Researching, making recommended solutions as Upgrade to see actual infoeracting with vendors, clients, and other contacts professionally in both written and phone communication.
- Posting social media content.
- Providing general administrative support.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other details of the job:
- You MUST be residing in the Philippines and available during regular U.S. business hours. This is not a job that can be partnered with your other full-time job.
- All applicants may be subject to a background check prior to an offer of employment or contract being issued.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Telecommute/Remote/Work from Home: Yes