Employee Benefits Marketing Assistant
Leading Insurance Company, Assured Partners, is Seeking an Employee Benefits Marketing Assistant!
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Office Location: In-office role at 500 N Central Expressway, Suite 550, Plano, TX 75074 (temporarily work-from-home during COVID-19)
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM CST (full-time with flexible options available)
Employee Benefits Marketing Assistant Role:
We are searching for a friendly, attentive Employee Benefits Marketing Strategist to join our growing team. As a part of our collective team interfacing directly with our clients and prospects, you will be responsible for consistently delivering our client experience. The very best APTX team members are teachers at heart. They are clear, compassionate communicators who enjoy connecting with people through information and education. Our Employee Benefits Producers are warm, accessible, enthusiastic, and caring upon first interaction. Over time, there is a sense of trust and credibility built between our team members and our clients. In the end, our clients feel empowered and energized thanks to the hard work and caring attitude of the APTX team.
The Marketing Strategist will provide sales support to the Account Executive and Producer and is responsible for securing quotes, compiling the necessary data and creating the marketing presentations.
Employee Benefits Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent in education and experience)
- Preferred: Knowledge of Employee Benefits, such as medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and strong keyboarding skills
- Detail Oriented/Analytical
- Strong work ethic with a desire to win; ownership mentality
- High level of empathy for others while maintaining persistent determination to motivate them to take action and improve their situation
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Commit to, utilize, and follow current operating systems and procedures while remaining adaptive/flexible to changing demands of a growing company
- Data entry accuracy
Employee Benefits Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the execution and coordination of marketing activities. This includes, but is not limited to, the Request for Proposal (RFP) process from start to finish; distributing RFP to identified markets; communication with carriers to ensure receipt of requests and alignment with timelines; negotiating proposals from carriers involved with the bidding process, assessing proposal strength against our internal forecasts, and regular communication with Account Coordinators and Producers regarding status, outcomes or issues.
- Responsible for determining that all information requested from the carriers or vendors is timely and accurate according to quote requests.
- Creates spreadsheets or other key reports as required with plan details and rate exhibits and reviews these for accuracy.
- Schedules and meets with Account Coordinator and Producers to present final RFP within the established timeline.
- Responsible for developing relationships with key contacts at preferred carriers to ensure full product and pricing knowledge as well being aware of key changes or updates impacting clients, prospects and processes and proactively communicating those changes to Marketing Executive.
- Create employee communication materials to help clients’ employees better understand and appreciate their benefit plans.
- Manage a large number of time sensitive proposals at any given time.
- Keep a detailed record of correspondence through our client relationship system with prospective and existing clients, vendors, and referral partners.
- Participates in special projects/teams, proactively identifies area to assist team members, assists in workflow review and improvement initiatives, and performs all other duties as assigned inside and outside of job scope.
AssuredPartners of Texas offers excellent benefits, including:
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- HSA and FSA options
- Vision Insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time-off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Travel reimbursement
- Voluntary benefits (such as critical illness and accident insurance)
- Bonus structure for non-sales positions
About AssuredPartners of Texas:
AssuredPartners of Texas is a fast-growing, full-service Employee Benefits, HR Outsource, and Property/Casualty Insurance Agency located in north TX. Website: http://www.assuredpartners.com/
AssuredPartners of Texas is a Texas-based insurance broker, outsourcing service provider, and consulting firm that leverages its innovative processes and unique team member abilities to educate businesses, employers, individuals, and families on insurance, so they are empowered to take personal responsibility for protecting the important things in their lives.
We care about people. We are not perfect, but we genuinely try to live out our core values and work hard to be a great place for contributors to build their careers. This includes the usual stuff anyone would expect, like a competitive salary, bonus opportunities, and an attractive benefits offering. Equally, if not more important to most, is the track record of growth we have consistently experienced, the fun we have while working hard and winning, and the quality of the people we get to serve with and serve. To get an inside look at our team and culture, please visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AssuredPartnersDallasTX
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance