VP of Membership Sales
Job Fast Facts
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Hours: Variable
- Compensation: $120,000 - $130,000 + bonuses, incentives, & benefits
TruFit is committed to revolutionizing the image of the fitness club experience. We create safe and enjoyable fitness homes where our members’ trust is earned every day. We don’t hard sell overpriced memberships. Instead, we offer the kind of membership most trainers wish they could offer. The kind where reasonable prices meet truly surprising value.
If you have experience as a Senior Membership Sales Manager in the fitness industry and want to know what it’s like to work with a company where customer trust and transparent sales are the primary focus, then we want to talk with you!
- A high level of success in fitness membership sales at a district level.
- Experience successfully managing and growing multiple markets and/or impacting clubs remotely.
- Highly talented at monitoring and evaluating sales progress against expectations, plus building and developing a team to meet those expectations.
- Can provide evidence of successful sales innovations that are based on putting customer trust and sales transparency first.
What You Will Do
- Join a system that has been operating at a high level for years and needs a highly-experienced VP of Membership Sales to support our next phase of growth.
- Create strategies for business development and achieving sales goals across the organization.
- Manage sales leaders, operations, and resources to achieve club growth.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Implement scalable infrastructure and systems to support sales for our rapidly-expanding network of clubs.
- Visit TruFit Clubs daily and work alongside your teammates.
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership.
Candidates with experience in these roles are great fits for this job:
- Job Type: Full-time
- Compensation: $130,000 USD
- Pay Frequency: Annually